Article by Michelle
Is DW open during the Covid-19 Pandemic?
Yes, Under the current Government guidance all DW Roberts practices will be open and offering our full range of services.
We will be working on an appointment only basis and will be working with a closed door policy this includes repairs and adjustments. Please call before you come to see us.
What can I expect when I attend for my appointment?
We have introduced new protocols to keep patients and staff safe.
- All staff in close contact with patients will be wearing PPE.
- All staff self test for Covid-19 twice weekly.
- All equipment and frames handled will be sanitised between patients.
- Extra time has been allocated between appointments to allow thorough disinfection and ventilation of consulting rooms.
- Furniture has been moved or removed to enable social distancing.
- We are asking patients to sanitise their hands on arrival and wear a suitable face covering.